Design Your Retirement.
“If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
Be intentional and proactive about your retirement planning. You may have years until you stop working, but the sooner you start to plan, the better off you will be, especially if the unexpected happens. Things like job loss and illness can change your life, and you may suddenly need to restructure your plans to fit the new situation. With the help of a trusted Heritage Wealth Management advisor, you can ensure your retirement success by thinking through some of the critical questions you may face.
Call us and let us help you find the right answer for you. Some of the more common questions include:
- Do I have enough to retire? If not now, when?
- Am I doing everything I can to maximize my savings?
- Where will my income come from when my paycheck stops?
- What is the best time to take Social Security?
- Should I consider Roth accounts or Roth conversions?
- How will Required Minimum Distributions affect you when I turn 70 ½?
- What if I live longer than I ever imagined?
- Can I protect myself against inflation?
- With the increased cost of health care, is there anything I can do?
- How do I control the risk of permanently losing money in my portfolio?